Confined Space Entry Management and Entry Supervision
CSTS offer great training courses, but when time is against you, the CSTS Confined Space Support Teams offer a great way of getting the job done without the expense and time needed to train, equip and maintain a full access team.
- Reduced cost
- Increased speed
- Better decision making
Our reputation and our skills mean that an application involving CSTS is stress free and risk minimised: our experience helps to ensure that the whole process happens quickly and without incident.
We are well known to the major utility companies and their Tier 1 partners and contractors (indeed we often provide training to them) so we are a trusted 'safe pair of hands' to help you get the job done!
"The works were carried out perfectly, the paperwork and processes explained clearly and all in all it was a painless and worry free exercise. I will definitely use your company in future and would not hesitate to recommend your services."
- Norland Managed Services
Our services include
- Confined space safety advice and/or training
- Liaison with water companies or other organisations
- Production of risk assessments, method statements and emergency arrangements
- Provision of on-site supervisors (including City and Guilds 'Supervisor Level' operatives)
- Provision of on-site support teams or additional manpower
- Escort of your operatives into confined spaces
- Hire of confined space equipment (including specialist access systems)
- Contractor supervision and auditing
- Incident / accident investigation
Strategic input on your project from impartial, non-biased experts really makes a difference. Confident and expert independent advice will often simplify a project, save time and money!
Our knowledge and experience means that we always provide simple, practical and clear suggestions - it's the mainstay of what we do:
- Reduced project time
- Saved money
- Reduced reputational risk
See our 'Case Studies' page for further information on some of the projects CSTS has been involved with.
Call our helpline and ask to speak to one of the team on 01925 244144 or email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.