Confined Space Rescue
CSTS dedicated standby rescue teams and specialist confined space rescue consultants are highly experienced in confined spaces safety and provide both 'entry' and 'non-entry' rescue solutions to businesses throughout the UK.
- Advice and recommendations
- Rescue plans and risk assessments
- Rescue supervisors
- Full standby rescue teams
- Additional operatives to support your teams
- City & Guilds 6150 qualified - full suite
- National coverage
- Day / night / weekend working (24/7)
The dangers of confined space working should not be underestimated - this is highlighted in the requirements of the Confined Space Regulations, Approved Code of Practice and guidance,
"no person at work shall enter or carry out work in a confined space unless there have been prepared in respect of that confined space suitable and sufficient arrangements for the rescue of persons in the event of an emergency,"
Unsure of whether you need a confined space rescue team? Visit our blog on the legal requirements around the provision of rescue teams or give us a call.
Emergency arrangements will often include for the provision of a standby rescue team on site during an entry but why use us?
- Trusted by many major utility suppliers and their Tier 1 contractors
- Experienced in working alongside other rescue services, scaffolders, crane operators, roped access teams, fire and rescue services and HART teams
- Standby teams to support your entry teams or our own teams
- Independant teams focussed on providing a dedicated rescue service
- No hidden charges (mileage, travel time etc)
- Discounts for longer duration projects
- Our reputation ..... Confined Space Support Teams is part of CSTS Ltd
- We train with the Fire and Rescue Service to maintain competence and remain the most capable Confined Space Rescue Team in the country.
For further information about our confined space rescue services or to request a quotation, please call our Confined Space Support Team on 01925 244144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org